A woman, no matter how flawless the skin may be, may also be disturbed by dark under eye circles. Other worst case scenarios include swelling and irritation around the eyes, leaving the woman looking tired and older than the actual age.
There is a variety of products in the market today that offers relief and treatment to under eye circles, irritation, swelling, and wrinkles around the eyes.
These products are in the forms of tropical eye creams and gels which are definitely easy to use. However, dependence on these beauty care products may also cost a lot if used on a daily basis.
Luckily, many inexpensive ingredients are now made available for easy preparation of remedies concerning problems on eye areas.
Natural treatment is aimed through the reviving cucumber eye cream which could reduce the swelling and lessen the dark areas around the eyes.
Prepare the following ingredients and implements for the preparation of cucumber eye cream recipe:
- 1 cucumber
- 3 tablespoons of green tea, strongly brewed
- 1 cup of regular yogurt
- 1 empty tray used for ice cubes
- Measuring cups
- Mixing bowl
To begin, follow these simple steps:
- After removing the skin of the cucumber, cut the cucumber to small sizes and begin the process by pureeing the cucumber in a mixer or a blender, if available. Cucumbers are considered anti-endemic which means they are used for the reduction of swelling. They also have natural lightening, making the skin around the eyes less dark.
- Once the cucumbers were processed, simply add 3 tablespoons of green tea which should be strongly brewed. You may brew one cup of tea with the use of 2 bags of green tea for excellent results. Green tea is more recommended because it contains high amount of caffeine which tightens the blood vessels around the eyes. Aside from reducing the swelling, caffeine can also lighten the dark circles. Since tea is known to be rich in antioxidants as well as tannins, skin renewal is encouraged in the process.
- When the cucumber and green tea fusion is ready, you may now add 1 cup of regular or plain yogurt. With its natural soothing effect, yogurt is deemed to be responsible in the reduction of swelling and redness around the eye areas. Yogurt is also rich in lactic acid and useful bacteria, both of which can tighten skin and normalize its pH levels. Yogurt also helps by moisturizing the dry areas surrounding the eyes to make swelling and under eye circles look less noticeable by comparison.
- Once all the ingredients are added and mixed to perfection, spoon the eye cream right into the ice cube plate and situate it in the freezer.
Soon enough, you will have revitalizing eye cream cubes made from the natural ingredients.
Place some cubes in a baggie and gently place it under your eyes. Once the cubes melt, you may spread the cream to the skin around your eye area to achieve optimal results.
More tips for your eyes: http://eyecreamadvice.com/